Home Page

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving To My American Friends


The year has turned its circle,
The seasons come and go.
The harvest all is gathered in
And chilly north winds blow.
Orchards have shared their treasures,
The fields, their yellow grain,
So open wide the doorway - Thanksgiving comes again!


Today, I offer up thanks for blessings received. And for those yet unknown but already on the way.

I am thankful for my friends, my family and the love surrounding me, for my health and security. And for my freedom and the opportunities that affords me.

I have found more than I have lost and I am a better woman than I was 12 months ago. I am thankful for all my life's lessons in the past year, even the hard ones. Especially the hard ones.

May you all have a most wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. And may your horns always be filled with plenty!!

For those less fortunate, spare a moment to think of them today. And if you are able, contribute to their betterment in some small way.

No comments:

 

free html hit counter