Home Page

Friday, July 21, 2006

Meme....Branching from DG

What's the first thing that comes to your mind.....

Doll - Barbie
Potato - Masher
Dog - Wagging Tail
Telephone - Voice-mail
Red Toenail - Vamp

Have you ever.....

Gotten stuck in an elevator? Yes (and being claustrophobic it was a very bad experience).
Egged a person? No.
Stalked someone to find out where they work or live? Ummm yes on the web, amazing what you can find!
Spent an entire day in nothing but your underwear? No, but I've had totally naked days.
Gone Skinny Dipping? Yes I have.
Been in a fist or cat fight? Nods. Fight or flight, I fought.

Lasts.....

Time you tripped? Does stubbing my toe count....who moved that door?!
Time you cleaned the base of your toilet? Mid-afternoon last Sunday.
Gum you had? Airwaves blackcurrant.
Pair of socks? White - those little ones that just cover your feet inside your trainers.
Beverage you had? Hot water - it's an Asian thing.
Spur of the moment decision you made? Had rice instead of noodles for lunch.
Movie you watched? Hidden.

What would you....

Say if your best friend told you they love you (male or female)? Say it right back. And she and I do that a lot. Why is it women are so much more comfortable saying that to each other?

Right now ....

What are you wearing? Skirt, blouse, knickers, bra, tights, heels, reading glasses.
What are you thinking? Damn, lunchbreak is almost over.
What are you listening to? My friend asking me if I knew Bruce Lee had a brother (she's reading the paper).
What would you like to be listening to? The sound of waves breaking on the shore.
Are you annoyed by the length of this survey? No, just with being asked that question.
Are you tired? No, my low time during the day is about 3-4pm and about 10pm, other than that I'm always running full on.
How many people in the room? Me and my best friend.
Any cuts or bruises on your body? Checks....no.
Are there any animals in the room? None at all.
Are you eating anything? I'm chewing that airwaves blackcurrant gum I mentioned earlier.

No comments:

 

free html hit counter