Home Page

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Aloha from the Silent One

I promised pics and posts and I've done neither...sis and I are having a blast though!!! We have been out and about and enjoying so much. I'll post about it in a few days if things quiet down any!!!

Ian - I'm still trying the grass skirt thing, something has made sis a little shy but here are a few pics :

The view from the hotel balcony - that's the first day, it was a little cloudy but it has been sunny ever since!!

Sis and I riding the local bus to the north coast...to see the surfer dudes but unfortunately a weekday and small waves...not too many were about!!!

( updated - hahahahahahaha I realised that probably most of you won't know who is who - that's me on the left, with the sunkissed face :) )

Aloha and running out to do something else!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

LePhare said...

Thanks for the pictures and glad you are having a great time. We could supply the waves. We caught the tail end of hurricane Gordon and had 30 foot waves on the north coast, best surfing for years. I hear some parts of Ireland had 40 foot plus!

Been missing 'the eyes'.

Thalian sends his regards.

Sunny Delight said...

The photos are wonderful! You two look so happy..which is good, very good! Can't wait to see more.
Big Bustygurlzhugs!!!

Zibi said...

Glad to see you're having a wonderful time ... Take care

freebird said...

Looks like you're having a whale of a time. Lucky you two - great stuff! Tell us all about it, won't you.

 

free html hit counter