Home Page

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

For My Valentine

On this day of love, I celebrate the most amazing man I have ever known. I've tried to come up with a post talking of his qualities, his abilities, his amazing ways. Words could never describe him adequately.

I love him. He loves me. His love is a balm to my soul. The love which I share with this man is like a soft putty seeping through my entire being, smoothing out the cracks, filling the gaps. Completing me. Making me whole in ways I never thought I'd ever feel. His love comforts me, inspires me.

We celebrate our love every single day, in so many ways. When we're apart and most incredibly when we're together.

Today, my love, this is for you. I know you will see it and smile that beautiful smile of yours and understand all the elements......


8 comments:

Mia said...

Smiles...sweet post, Happy Valentines to you and yours!

Sunny Delight said...

It is wonderful to experience your joy!

Happy Valentine's Day love.

Drama said...

What a beautiful post. You and your honey are very lucky. :) Enjoy!

Fusion said...

Happy Valentines Day Fiona! You have so much to celebrate too, not just today but everyday. Hope your vacation is going well!.

Don said...

Very sweet. Fi. He's a lucky man.

freebird said...

Aaaaaaaaaaah! Lovely.

Sally-Sal said...

I agree with Matt. He's a lucky man.

Fiona said...

*VBS*...I love him, i LOVE him, i love HIM

 

free html hit counter