Home Page

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Home Sweet Home


The last three times I've left on a trip, I've hated coming back. Hated being wrenched from the man I love. This time, after my family trip, I couldn't wait to get back, couldn't wait to be behind the front door of my little home.

Thank you so much to everyone who commented on my last three posts, your kindness, understanding, support and love never fail to amaze me. In this short time friendships have blossomed and there is a huge bond between so many of us. Thank you, I'm humbled.

My trip. Ups, downs, in betweens. Love, dislike. Tolerance, intolerance. Anger, understanding. So much to sort out in my mind, to try to come to terms with, to understand, to accept.

Right now I'm just glad to be back here, in my own little space. And back in touch properly with my love. I missed being able to reach out whenever I needed him. And I know he felt the same way. What I would love more than anything, would be to rest against him, his strong arms wrapped around me.

It's the safest place I've ever known.

6 comments:

Mia said...

WELCOME HOME!!!! There is no place like home.

Fusion said...

Welcome home Fiona!
Glad you're back.
We missed you too!

Sally-Sal said...

Yay!!!! I missed the shit out of you :)

Don said...

Glad you're back. Now maybe I can have someone to keep me company via email at work... ;-)

Fiona said...

It is good to be back, into my routine, feeling more productive.

And the best of all, in constant contact with my love.

freebird said...

Welcome home, Fiona! ((Huge hug))

 

free html hit counter